1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sensor and Sniffer Tactics

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Wolf, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

Well, yes and no. It would provide similar platform, but one that could be linked instead of carrying a repeater, sniffer, and climbing plus.

Or, in my wishlist, is a non-linkable Dakini platform with FO, Sensor, Satlock, Mines, and FD1, but only a Light Shotgun or maybe 2 Viral Pistols. Make it more midfield support unit. And a different one with FD2, Limited Camouflage, Sniffer, Deployable Repeaters, Minelayer, Combi Rifle.

Nenyx likes this.
  2. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

True.

Little workaround:
    You can target mines etc. They cannot reset and therefor are easier to target. Sometimes enemy unit are next to their deployables and can be caught in the blast radius.

3. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

But mines (and other equipments like netrods, koalas ...) cant be in a targeted state, since targeted state is a state for troops only. You can FO them, but since they wont gain the targeted state, it's useless. Better luck with support remotes who usually have lower WIP

4. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Unconscious dudes are fair game though

jherazob and Nenyx like this.
  5. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hm, this is not the "RULES" section, so I try to keep it short. Your assumption is based on the description of "targeted state", I guess. I find the lists of "activation" incomplete and therefor expect more options than those listed there. (Example "prone" does not list: losing the guts roll)

My assumption is based on the "forward observer" skill, which mentions only "target".

If you have another source of information, please share it with me. I would really like to know that one right.
    (Maybe PM (if it is not short and final) - because this is not the place to discuss rules :grimacing:)

Thank you in advance.

6. Wolf

Wolf https://youtube.com/@StudioWatchwolf

Thanks of your consideration of the thread’s integrity; it is off topic, strictly speaking, so maybe we can answer the question gere in principle and fork the topic to Rules?

Can people comment on-topoc as to the remote’s value one way or another, while we get an answer elsewhere?

7. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

It is not an assumption i'm making. It is a question that has already been answered.
    Targeted State

It's true it's a bit off topic, but it's better to have it right than letting people read false rules - i should perhaps have searched for a link to the answer in my first reply through. By the way i feel like equipments should be targetable, but as it is worded, it is not.

Wolf, Daniel Darko and jherazob like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation