1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prysm, Pulsing Light timing

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Spellbreaker90, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Spellbreaker90

Spellbreaker90 Well-Known Member

Hi, I just wanted some clarification on Pulsing Light timing just to be sure I am playing it right.

First of all the Action Phase timing is this :

1 - Action Phase Beginning;
    2 - Action Phase;
    3 - Action Phase end;

Now I think that all the effect that takes place in the Beginning of the Action Phase (Point 1) win in priority against Pulsing Light. Example Laxmee Fairy Dust, I can remove Prysm Taunt before I have to make the attack against her, correct ?

The second one is a bit more tricky, let say I have a Tactic card that can be played during the Action Phase (point 2), like Reset 2.0. I can play the card before I have to attack Prysm and so removing taunt or I must attack and if I survive and I can't make any other attacks I can use the card ?

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Already in the FAQs

Q: Can I play Tactics during my Activation if I am :H:Taunted by Prysm, and within Range 1-5, to remove the :H:Taunted State or Displace myself out of the Range of "Pulsing Light"?

A: "Pulsing Light" is applied before anything else once the Active Character's Actions Step begins. You can play any Tactic and activate any Automatic Skill which Timing is within the “Beginning of the Actions Step”. This means that you can activate Laxmee’s "Fairy Dust" to remove the :H:Taunted State.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation