1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khawarij profiles

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Skjarr, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

The Mk12 Khawarij was used against my Tunguska recently and he's a real motherfucker to face.

Took out my Grenzer Spitfire and Perseus, almost nailed Mary Problems (nice dodge on her part mind) then pinned down the centre of the board in suppression fire. I was lucky to take him out with Raoul tbh, thinking about it B2 on 12s vs B3 on 10s isn't exactly awesome odds.

The guy isn't cheap and he is relatively fragile, however if he does go down to a lucky ARO crit or whatever, in Haqq fixing him is relatively easy, and he's a beast with that DAM 16 Mk12. The next Vanilla Haqq list I want to run is this;

Haqqislam
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    DJANBAZAN HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 35)
    KHAWARIJ (Fatality L1, Multispectral Visor L2) Mk12 / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 36)
    KHAWARIJ (Fatality L2) Spitfire / Pistol, AP CCW. (1.5 | 32)
    TUAREG Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    HAKIM Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    GHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)
    BARID Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Lightning) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    HAWWA' Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 26)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]3 [​IMG]2
    FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    GOVAD Sniper Rifle / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Will need me to spend command tokens judiciously to generate regular orders, but I think this is a nice balance of firepower, objective grabbing capability, tactical options and so on. Really do love the Libertos in Vanilla Haqq too, SWC is not too much of a worry for them and therefore can invest in that excellent profile without too much worry (still got a MSV2 HMG, MSV2 Mk12, Spitfire, Sniper Rifle and AHD here after all).

Errhile likes this.
  2. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

Good to know. Out of curiosity, did he capitalize on Super Jump at all?

3. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Palomides likes this.
  4. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

The terrain didn't really suit. I use Hollow Men enough to absolutely rate it though.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Fat1 isn't bad. Fat2 is borked.

It's QK and Tohaa getting MRRF'd.

You forgot the roasted lamb!

Roasted artichokes are best artichokes, though hard to cook well. You may need to boil them first, then apply fire.

6. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

I must admit I didn't expected the matter to be that serious. I mean, a roasted lamb is not a trifle!
    I sincerely hope, though, that my error can be amended to your satisfaction, effendi.

;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation