1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSA Template

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by The_Evergrey_One, Aug 16, 2018.

1. The_Evergrey_One

The_Evergrey_One Well-Known Member

While looking through battle reports of the Kurage Crisis I came across this template being used. Is this a custom made one or is it available at any retailer? [​IMG]

Abrilete likes this.
  2. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Have you checked out Everylittlewar ? I can't check right now cause I'm at work but if I remember correctly they did a cherry blossom themed marker/template release when JSA came out. Not sure if it's still around though, or whether it's really this. Looks nice though.

barakiel likes this.
  3. The_Evergrey_One

The_Evergrey_One Well-Known Member

I hadn't (had not actually heard of them before) but I couldn't find anything there now. Thanks anyway!

4. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

I don't know about the one specifically in the image, but I second @Yasashii Fuyu 's suggestion for Every Little War. I have their JSA templates and tokens in a really beautiful Sakura red/pink and they look amazing for my JSA.

paraelix likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation