1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSA Army Box and Beyond

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by MicroWarp, Jul 7, 2018.

1. MicroWarp

MicroWarp Well-Known Member

Hello,

Coming from Nomads, I've decided to jump into JSA by picking up an army box this weekend, but I want to field a well rounded force straight off the bat, I was thinking of adding the Keisotsu and Domaru boxes straight off the bat? This lets me field a full core Keisotsu fire team and a choice of Haris teams out of the gate.

Does this sound solid? Anything else critical worth picking up straight away?

Micro

2. Nitroflaherty

Nitroflaherty Member

Both great options . The combat remotes, ninjas and support pack are all great to .

3. RejjeN

RejjeN Active Member

I think it sounds like a good start myself, but I barely know how to play Infinity so probably don't put too much weight onto my opinions xD (Still trying to get the game going around here. Darn people are being very resistant), the only thing I'd probably add to your list of recommended things would probably be Shinobu or Saito if you think you need some smoke, and some form of hacker that can get up the field (ninja or aragoto probably?).

Personally I've got the Keisotsu SWC pack and an O-Yoroi (plus pilot) on the way. I like the Keisotsu models and I really want to have a TAG (and try to convert the pose on it. Gonna be a fun, if nerve-wracking project. Kinda like cutting up my Dancer model for the Dark Souls board game... Except worse, because it's metal... Oh dear)

Also ordered the support box and domaru box from my local retailer, but unfortunately he/his supplier is not very reliable, so no idea when that's gonna show up. Oh well, I've got PLENTY to do until then.

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

JSA Army Box + Keisotsu SWC box is a solid start.

Domaru and Tanko are a good way to go heavy (well, chap HI).

If you like the looks of the O-Yoroi, go ahead and add that, but I recommend getting some REM before the TAG. One box of the Yu Jing basic Yaokong REM. I am using the Tsyklon and Lunokhod REMs in place of the Rui Shi and Lu Duan, and the Kameel in place of the Yaopu Panguling baggagebots.

Shinobu, Saito, and Yojimbo are your only sources of smoke in the entire Sectorial, so you're going to probably want two of them. Bringing all 3 is a lot of fun, though.

The Shikami really need lots of vertical terrain to be good. Jump to the top of a MAS District 5 3-level building and run from rooftop to rooftop. If you don't have lots of vertical terrain in your group, buy some before you buy the Shikami.

Unless you really like the looks of the old Aragoto bikers, don't buy them now. Wait for the resculpt (with the same bike as Kuroshi Rider).

5. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

Moved my list to a new post.

I have mostly used my Tankos/Domaru/Neko(Domaru for FT purposes), since I've started playing.

#5 geo67, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  6. Daek13

Daek13 Active Member

The domaru are the core unit of this army, you cant go wrong by buying them. And as others have said, bring atleast one source of smoke, it's really helpfull to get into mid-close range where your units will shine.

Have fun!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation