1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biotechvore Area

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Commoner1, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

Is it allowed to measure the size of a Biotechvore Area during deployment and player turns?

2. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Conveniently you are required to deploy an HVT outside of your deployment zone that you'll need to be measuring for...

xagroth and Commoner1 like this.
  3. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know that trick. But Biotechvore is the current round in our ITS league and we have several newbies who struggle alot with this mission and I want to make it a bit easier for them.

4. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

If you're running your own league for newbies, make a rule that the zone is marked out. Problem solved.

5. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Is that a "no"? :P

6. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

that is what i was thinking, you have to deploy over 16" which is the same as the zone. and is how I was doing in in previous seasons. But looking at ITS 10 again as i'll play it soon i realize it is 4" further than your DZ, and with the DZ being reduced to 8" you only measure out to 12" for deploying the HVT. Unless you are allowed to measure the HVT placement so that he is exactly 16" from your board edge; although i think that would fall under the same as measuring that your warband is exactly 4" away from a specific building corner.

7. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

You can measure for FD1/2 ranges though...even if you fail the confused deployment roll

Robock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation