1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's official JSA are NA2 and no longer Yu Jing

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Triumph, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Huh. I thought we were on Season 10 for ITS... My local community is half YJ-or-sectorials, I play all, cypherkk plays JSA, and another guy plays Imperial Service.

Anyway, trolling even 1/10 of your customers isn't a good idea.

I'm stuck with a couple frackwits that are so used to other (broken-ass) game systems that playing by tournament rules is basically required.

Aldo, sarf, AdmiralJCJF and 4 others like this.
  2. Warhydra

Warhydra Well-Known Member

Sure, but it was relevant to a discussion about Army update. If you don't care about ITS, it obviously doesn't matter one way or the other.

Hmmm... didn't look at that.

#322 Warhydra, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  3. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

That makes all of this moot. If you don't care about ITS then go play old vanilla YJ as much as you want

4. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

Me, play vanilla YJ? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why on earth, after playing JSA for almost 10 years already (because all of the ninja and screw vanilla YJ), would I go over to an army I've NEVER had any interest in playing.
    You may as well tell me to play Kazaks (never going to play rooskies of any flavour in ANY game) or the silent fart (mrrf - because nobody likes the french, be honest - actually, just put ariadna down there. Scots and yankees, too. pbpbpbpbpbpbpbp ) - let alone the artichokes or angry red monkeys. NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

My point was that, outside of the strictly regimented (canvas hug-yourself jacket with long sleeves) ITS format, ANYONE can use mercs. The rules even say so.
    Them being restricted to x factions in ITS is an ITS limitation purely and simply. Admittedly, it was a line accidentally omitted from the english rules (but it's up on the forums somewhere stating it should be there).

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  5. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

My sympathies. My 40k scene used to be like this, so I left it.

I also only play one ITS (my club's local event) a year, so ITS by and large flies past me as I wave at it.

6. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Lmao relax, I meant "you" as a general indefinite "whoever"

My point was that there's nothing that says everyone everywhere has to play the new version of the armies.

My point was not only can anyone use mercs, but anyone can use anything they want outside of ITS.

Warhydra and chromedog like this.
  7. Warhydra

Warhydra Well-Known Member

There is no need to argue, it was a simple miscommunication.
    In retrospect I should have specified the parameter of my question as "in Army" or "in ITS" and we would have avoided this entirely.

#327 Warhydra, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  8. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Isn't the difference that the 40K tournament scene used house rules while in Infinity it's outside the tournament scene you find the house rules? (Besides doors. And Impetuous movement.)

meikyoushisui likes this.
  9. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

More like:
    [​IMG]

(Hexahedron commentary appreciated)

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation