1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Shock Ammo ruling is/was a mistake

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Hecaton, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wolf

Wolf https://youtube.com/@StudioWatchwolf

Yes, this does seems to be the issue.

I may be wrong, but CB seem committed to an unholy bigamy of maintaining their rules as they were written and also not adopting any useful strategy to updating it in other forms (eg. PDF and Wiki). This won't work, and I'm sure our Forum Moderators (perhaps in discussion with their other play testing peers) could solve 95% of rules issues in short order if they just had the scope to do so.

2. Wolf

Wolf https://youtube.com/@StudioWatchwolf

Great comic timing mate, and good on you for not taking yourself too seriously. :smile:

3. Andre82

Andre82 Well-Known Member

Yah with how often you namedrop that I don't think anyone could miss it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    I do admit I don't understand why you care so much about there "style" or what they Intended... Are you trying to impress them with your devotion or something?

Hopefully the devs "intended style" is to make the game better and continue growing, to that end feedback and criticism is valuable.

Hecaton likes this.
  4. tdc

tdc ALEPH Fragment
    Warcor

just to clarify. the warcors highlighted that this was a change from the existing interpretation and were generally against that change.

CB continued with that FAQ point (FAQ is the same as errata to CB) it is a deliberate decision and change.

5. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

That is what I said.

Although I would agree that there is a point to be taken for the distinction between FAQ and errata.

In any case it was a conscious decision.

A Mão Esquerda and tdc like this.
  6. tdc

tdc ALEPH Fragment
    Warcor

I know, it seemed to be taken by others as something else at time :)

cazboab likes this.
  7. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

The problem is that a big chunk of the N3 ruleset seems to be a copy/paste then modification from N2, thus leaving a lot of... strange things and some artifacts (plus things that don't see any use altogether).
    Aristeia! is a "first edition", and they applied the experience of a decade with the rulecrafting, so...

Wolf likes this.
  8. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

That's interesting considering I heard it was howe the Spanish meta was playing it before that... seems like an error that those players made that is now enshrined iin the rules.

9. mothman

mothman Well-Known Member

wrong section

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation