1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not hiding hidden deployment.

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Cranky Old Man, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Cranky Old Man

Cranky Old Man Well-Known Member

Do you often place your oniwaban or ninja down as camp markers to fake out the opponent? I’m thinking if I have a ryuken with hrl it’s pretty easy for an experienced player to know that my sole camp token is a ryuken. However if I have ninjas or oniwaban I might deploy them as camo tokens rather then hidden deployment just to obfuscate . Any one tried this?

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Hidden deployment is optional for a reason; by placing the token you’re giving yourself more orders and therefore more flexibility. A well-placed camo token can be just as effective as one that’s deployed hidden.

Ashtaroth and chromedog like this.
  3. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

TC, do you know if we can still use the lower form of mimetism as well to fake being a mine. I believe we cant the way I read it before but maybe you know better and can point in the right direction.

4. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Camo is no longer a leveled skill; you now are obligated to always use the level of mimetism stated on your profile.

Abrilete likes this.
  5. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

okay i did read correctly

6. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

The ryuken HRL starts in your deployment zone whereas the ninjas and oniwaban can infiltrate. So there is not really a lot of merit in trying to obfuscate that the one camo token in your deployment zone is a ryuken HRL. Because you won't deploy a ninja in your deploymentzone in camo.
    Well maybe the Multi sniper rifle. But that is a very niche pick.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation