1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Karakuri render

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Knauf, Mar 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

The kawaii factor... but if we play this out further, some psychological tropes will be mentioned, and they will be at least somewhat correct. I dont think anyone else here wants to meet that side of themselves as thoroughly as can be presented. But short and blunt: what we like, informs...

2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Loli?

No, I like that is a murderbot that is designed to be as cute as it can be the emoji screen is a huge design plus for me.

On fluff side these are also used as population surveillance (and enforcement) units making them looking friendly is only logical.

3. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

We already established long ago that you liked the designs. Then someone just mentioned you may always like CBs designs, for whatever reason. Plus, only because we had new content did I say take elements from both. All you've done is restate that you like the new design still, had you said nothing at all, we still would have known you like the new design as you didnt say anything about the pages released recently, when that is what we are now talking about. On top of all that, you dont mod this forum fairly and I've told you that, and yet here we are having a disagreement, about the same damn thing, you couldnt have said one positive thing about the other designs. Absolutely amazing of you. And some of us wonder if you're biased...

#263 wuji, Nov 9, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  4. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

Bruh his personal opinion of whether or not he likes the design of a model has nothing to do with how fair or unfair he is as a Mod.

Chill the hell out.

5. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Bruh, mind your own business

6. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

It’s a public forum. If you don’t want people calling you out on your behavior, you should do it in PMs. Once you post it in a public place, you forfeit any expectation that others won’t butt in or make comments.

Furthermore, I came to this thread to see what people thought of Karakuri model design, not to see you screeching at the mods. Like most people coming to this thread, I assume.

Now please either get back on topic or shut up.

On topic: I personally like the new designs, though I can understand the viewpoint of those who preferred the more serious, GitS-inspired version. I think it’d be cool to get an updated sculpt of that version even as an ITS prize model.

7. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Sounds like a great idea. I wonder if CB wants to make it happen. I bet alot of people would want to get their hands on a sculpt like that.

Delta57Dash likes this.
  8. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Bruh, shut the hell up.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  9. Moxie

Moxie Well-Known Member

Kind of wish we had S1 Loli Karakuris now, to get in on that nomad puppeteer action. Kinda like the old Medabots show.

redeemer, Abrilete and Golem2God like this.
  10. Golem2God

I like that idea. Tinbot Karakuris sound good to me.

redeemer, Abrilete and Moxie like this.
  11. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

And with that you can go fuck yourself

Looks like you and Delta can go play circle jerk!!

That is an idea I can get behind 100%. Though I'm concerned about it getting tied to one fireteam depending on what the tinbot does, it could be useful to all of JSA.

I'm surprised certain REMs dont have TinBot with FTO to more fully get the tachikoma feel where having the REM as a part of the team grants the team a bonus the same as having x amount of members grants a bonus.

@psychoticstorm we both know you sat there and read their comments telling me to shut up and thought to your self "yeah, stick it to him" because you come into this thread about the subject itself not because anyone complained. And that right there, your behavior of favoritism that allows little bits of disrespect to go unchecked is why you fucking suck as a mod. You know you play favorites and you know I'm not the first person to bring up. Do your fucking job right so I wouldnt have to call you out favoritism or you having an ego, yes you have an ego which is why you felt like you had to rebuttal the release of that new art after I said I'd like to see a combination of them both. Because we all already argued about it months ago. You couldnt say one positive things about it. And again, you let these two douches tell people to shut up the same as you've let many others talk shit to me and other members on this forum you dont agree with. That's why this has turned into a big shit show.

And legitimately to the people with good manners here, I am actually sincerely sorry but you know you've all witnessed shitty behavior here and some people get away with it when they shouldnt. Hope it ends here finally.

redeemer and Golem2God like this.
  12. Golem2God

Same here. Hopefully CB takes notice of the idea and thinks it would work. I'm sure a portion of the player base would go for those ideas you mentioned.
    Apology accepted. Alot of people make excuses for their bad behavior or don't even think they acted badly. Best thing to do now is take active measure to not repeat this scenario again. It is the only thing people can do once the smoke clears.

13. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Thanks on both counts and you're right about the 2nd for sure. I'm just well past tired of internet bravery...

Golem2God likes this.
  14. psychoticstorm

I do not understand the reasoning, or the logic, behind the posts I read above,

regardless because despite the discord seeded the discussion moved on in a new direction, I would rather see the poster edit their posts and remove the altercations and leave the discussion to move on.

much appreciated.

Abrilete and chromedog like this.
  15. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

This ⬆️ is pretty incongruous with this ⬇️
    Get therapy

Me too. @Koni ban when?

QuietusEmissary and Hecaton like this.
  16. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

The old ones didn't seem the creepy to me. They were just different from what were good ideas (murder geishas) for the sake of being different.

Considering Infinity rips off so much other stuff it's really frustrating that they had to overdesign *this* unit.

17. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Funny you think you can tell someone to shut up and then get upset when they call you out on it. You sound a little soft but moreover, you telling me I'm incongruous while also having just told me to shut up and psychoticstorm did just as I described, didnt say shit to you about telling other forum members to shut up, proving my point. Now go ahead and pretend you didnt just get away with exactly what I mentioned while trying to defend psychoticstorm's honor, the irony here is ridiculous. Then say "me too @Koni ban when?" As if you didnt just do that. So yeah, get fucked!!

#277 wuji, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  18. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Agreed, I'm not even sure where inspiration for the new design came from. Inspiration is fine, just doing a new spin on things is what's appreciated. Idk if the old ones were creepy but I appreciated that the faces didnt look like they moved, like as if they were a mask, just one solid piece, possibly hiding a face behind it. I would have been happy with CB doing that again but perfecting it. And honestly, I would love to throw out possible ideas and they arent even solidified in my head as a hey that would be great, there still in the "neat" phase in my head but I just dont feel like sharing ideas right now cause I'm fuckin sick of this forum being such a shit show.

#278 wuji, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  19. psychoticstorm

This thread is now locked, will consider if it remains so or if I edit it and reopen.

Sunabe, Abrilete and A Mão Esquerda like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation