1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Security Ryuken-9 Saito

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Exuin.exe, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Exuin.exe

Exuin.exe Well-Known Member

So I've been punting this idea around in my head with @Delta57Dash for a bit but if we were to get new profile releases in the future for JSA one thing I'd like to see is more members of Section 9 set up as additional Ryuken profiles. I honestly think the all the base stuff for ryuken is very versatile in infinity and could be used on a lot of unique profiles ntm ODD fits every member of section 9 well with them effectively having TO Camo and the X-Visor and Minelayer aren't to far off to justify each one having in just terms of fluff.

The one profile in my head that seems to work best and won't throw JSA's meta out of whack (at least from my perspective) would be Saito. And a profile to rep him would probably be either an MSR or an AP Sniper with what I would like to be triangulated fire. TF is cheap to slap on a profile from what I understand and doesn't give JSA an MSV Sniper as many other factions would decry that. It still would give JSA a decent sniper ARO piece that's not the over-costed BS 11 ninja sniper. I would advocate for it to also have Camo (1 Use) so we can have some shell game with the HRL "Batou" profile.

archangeleong likes this.
  2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

In case you aren't aware, Saito already has a model as the old Moderator sniper.

chromedog and Abrilete like this.
  3. Exuin.exe

Then its a great time to get a new 3D sculpt that fits with the other references and helps out a faction but doesn't unbalance it.

atomicfryingpan likes this.
  4. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

Bostria was asked about new JSA stuff in the interview where he was talking about the thermo plastic stuff and his response was new Neko Oyama, Yuriko Oda and Shinobu (they already have 3d sculpted her for defiance) would likely be coming but it did sound like anything else could be expected.

5. Exuin.exe

Im not expecting any new profiles anytime soon. This is just theory crafting right now.

6. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

I agree I'd love more ghost in the shell ryuken 9 in the game. They honestly do so much work for me on the table! I'd be down for a Saito sniper model. At some point they're probably gonna release a generic version I'd assume since the only way to get 2 of them is to grab the jsa box. Maybe that one will look like Togusa or Ishikawa.

csjarrat likes this.
  7. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

An Ishikawa-inspired model could fit the new hacker profile, would be nice if Corvus Belli released it.

8. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

agree. I always dreamed they would make a Saito

Kai Wren likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation