1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official JSA NA2 Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by meikyoushisui, Mar 3, 2018.

1. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Looks like its time to bring the conversation over here.

No moping about lost profiles for Vanilla here, let's keep that to the YJ subforum.

What are you looking forward to about new JSA? I'm really curious what the Ryuken unit is -- they have visors and the girl has what looks like an SMG, so maybe a new MSV2 unit? (Will JSA lose YJ remotes?)

When do we think the new profiles will hit Army? Who is looking forward to an oversized Shikami-Domaru hybrid? How likely are we to get a Keisotsu SWC box now? And good heavens, how attractive is that new Oniwaban sculpt?

2. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

MSV would be cool, but my guess is FD and ODD on the Ryoken 9 troops, probably 2 or 3 levels of valour and nanopuslsers. The SMG profile's visor probably denotes her as a hacker rather than a visor troop. Heavy pistol and HRL on one profile, maybe an MSR and a minelayer profile if they want to go full GITS:SAC. Either way, something pretty pricey that fills a similar niche to Thrasymedes or the Locust (and thereby doesn't get used because warbands are thing).

For the Daiyokai, I expect 4-4, ARM5, dual wield AP and EXP CCW, MA4 and assault. For the biker, pretty much Penthisilea with ODD downgraded to mimetism and maybe a vorpal CCW to justify those rules existing for one thing that barely gets used.

Dragonstriker and Abrilete like this.
  3. ThatThing

ThatThing New Member

Im hoping Miyamoto and Yojimbo become regular

4. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

Hoping that some of the profiles get access to more regular hackers or so. One of them can be Ryuken-9 (in the future) or Kempei getting access to either regular hackers or KHDs.

Skyhusky likes this.
  5. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Hmm, JSA didn't used to be a Hacking faction before. I wonder how this will change now with a potential Mayor/GitS unit?
    HD plus would be fitting, but a very big leap?

6. meikyoushisui

Nomads already have Cassandra Kusanagi, who's a pretty obvious play on the major, and HD+. If they start borrowing some Nomad tech (possible) we might see this kind of stuff. I would love to have an HD+ on a Ninja for infiltrating White Noise since we don't have any pitchers .

7. TanakoSkyler22

Well they do not have to be I think, but more that they get at least one more regular hacking device to representing an changing of the army or an outside force helping them.

Of course the Nomads would (and to be fair, I like that idea. Granted not that much hacking but getting some help). Then again, they would stick it to the two massive powers just to piss off ALEPH. :P

8. ThatThing

ThatThing New Member

Now I know that JSA is not in the same situation as the Druze but I am keen to see if the new JSA picks up assistance from any other factions or new mercs

9. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Except for the kitty biker and the Domaru-Giant I really like the new box. I've been waiting for a new JSA and the split from Yu Jing is getting my hopes up for a new and fresh approach, possibly with some cross-faction/merc goodness (Yuan Yuan) and some rebalancing of the Shikami.

Next week is going to be very interesting :)

10. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

I'm curious about what remotes will use JSA: Yu Jing ones? New Ones? First and second gen only or third gen too ( Rui Shi/Lu Dan)?

Golem2God likes this.
  11. meikyoushisui

Loss of the Rui Shi would be really bad since it's the only MSV2. I'm increasingly convinced the Ryuken is going to be some kind of Order Seagent-ey unit that does some of everything though, so if it gets MSV2, I could see JSA losing remotes entirely.

#11 meikyoushisui, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  12. TanakoSkyler22

Personally it would be highly unrealistic that they would lose remotes. Maybe Rui Shi (which would still kind of suck), but probably guaranteed they have a baseline of the four generics most factions have (TR Bot, Flash Pulse Bot, FO Bot, and Smart ML bot). And considering that Druze have remotes as well, I don't see why JSA would not get it.

Golem2God likes this.
  13. Jedkar Midune

Jedkar Midune Member

Konichiwa!

Been playing separatist JSA from the get go (see Wotan batrep narrative) and very exited with what s happening. Yea even if I need to change my decals ;).

Alternative ways of getting into CC would be nice. More access to smoke and possibly eclipse, especially if mscv access is removed. I mean I have hard times getting the o yoroi in melee I can't imagine getting the new big model in without (it seems) ranged weaponry to f2f. White noise would do as well. I've seen a profile (fake) about linked bike unit (Harris). That could be fun also.

With regards to fluff, I'd assume JSA wouldn't be able to split without gaining the support of some allies. Even if only other non aligned factions. Could be where it gets interesting... Mixing things a bit.

Golem2God likes this.
  14. ThePlasticCrackBlog

Anyone got an idea when local stores will have the ability to offer pre orders? I don't care what the profiles are like, I need that jsa box and the book without question haha.

15. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Starts on Monday iirc

16. deltakilo

deltakilo Bear of Butcher bay
    Warcor

i hope yojimbo doesnt, he is dirt cheap because he is irregular and i have never not wanted to spend orders on him :)

meikyoushisui and dulydude like this.
  17. dulydude

dulydude Active Lurker

so true @deltakilo , but also because yojimbo always dies for me after i spend any regular orders on him...i just always fail that smoke roll :(

18. Masterofmelee

Masterofmelee Japanese Secessionist
    Warcor

The Bulky CC HI looks sooo Sexy and Super Samurai I cant wait to build a list around it!!!

19. Masterofmelee

Masterofmelee Japanese Secessionist
    Warcor

Do you Deploy Yojimbo Last? I typically do,to avoid ARO if possible.

20. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Yujingese go home!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation