1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggest a Mini to CB. They cannot ignore you.

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Red Harvest, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

A Zerat model that has her visor pushed up to reveal her face or make her be helmetless. I would like to see CB's ideal of what the female Morat face looks like. Alot of others on this forum are curious about that too.

Belgrim likes this.
  2. Belgrim

Belgrim Well-Known Member

I can guess that they are also ugly like the males, so they will not show their faces yet so we can keep fantasizing that they are beautiful behind those masks. We are males and we are attracted by female beauty, if they take that away then the minis are devalued.

3. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

New stuff for CA... like maybe a chunky armoured S2 sized HI-dron with G:Autotool. Or some S5 combat remote spider-bots, with a CC variant.

4. alchahest

alchahest Well-Known Member

not all of us are Males, and most of us are absolutely okay with aliens not looking like hot human ladies.

5. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

I mean, yes. But there's marketing, there's typically skewed gender distribution among wargamers and there's the notion that sex sells.

On the other hand, it's not like anything stops CB from diversifying.

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation