1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypothetical: MA and Monofilament Poll

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Brokenwolf, Jun 4, 2020.

?

Should Monofilament Damage be able to modified by Martial Arts?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

So while there is still a lack of clarity about the interaction between MA and Monofilament, I wanted to pose a question: Should MA be allowed to modify Monofilament damage?

Note, this is not asking how it currently works, but how it should work in Code 1.

I just wanted it get people's thoughts on how ideally they would want it to work.

Thank you.

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Just to check, have you read this thread? https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threa...harts-clarity-and-monofilament-clarity.37086/

Or the key to the CC Special Skills chart? https://infinitythewiki.com/index.php?title=CC_Special_Skills_Charts_Legend

In particular:
    Damage MOD: A MOD to the PH Attribute of the user to determine the Damage of a successful CC Attack.

EDIT - this is in reply to:

#2 ijw, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    inane.imp likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

As this is an opinion poll, let me just specify why I voted yes;

I think that's how it should work simply to have consistency and avoid confusion. The distinction between weapon set damage and PH value is recurring ever since I started reading the forums. Not sure it's entirely balanced for normal hits, though :/

DamnDaemon likes this.
  4. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I really just wanted to see how the forum hypothetically thinks about the issue.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation