1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

January (D)20(D)20 predictions

Discussion in 'News' started by roobot, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Dr.Dressler

Dr.Dressler Active Member

Having seen the new Raoul Spector model I have to say I can only hope for Mary to be included in some weird Defiance Box. I feel as if they gave us shitty models, just to sell Defiance - which actually shows, what the designers can accomplish. Very few models in there, that aren't amazing in my eyes.

2. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

IMO Tunguska starter set is hands down the most beautiful beginner pack available, also as a faction is drop dead gorgeous, that's why Mary and Roaul stick out like a sore thumb.

This is just my conspiracy theory but Defiance took all the men power and this as a result regular releases suffered, not saying in quality but are not as awesome as Defiance minis, some
    are really breathtaking.

LoganGarnett and Space Ranger like this.
  3. Click2kill

Click2kill Well-Known Member

I don't think Mary is that terrible of a sculpt. I think the issue is the miniature does not correlate well with the imagination that was created in the fluff around the character. I personally expected to see a different facial expression, not the dour look she has.

#303 Click2kill, Jan 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Section9 likes this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Maybe they should make cooler profiles then!

What's wrong with buying the Outrage box and using Uhahu?

Think you missed a NOT in there, but I agree with the revised statement. The mini doesn't match the mental image from the fluff (which is the same problem I had with the original Su Jian).

Click2kill likes this.
  5. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

Mary is supposedly not looking like a child / not of childish figure. So the Wardriver or Brawler Hacker or any other hacker might be a closer Proxy.

Section9 likes this.
  6. Dr.Dressler

Dr.Dressler Active Member

Regarding Mary...I mean just look at her icon in Infinity Army. I got a clear vibe from that, that the miniature does nothing to realise.
    Mary is described as: "Nice legs, a criminal smile"*. I don't find her Legs nice. Quite the opposite. The smile? Which one exactly? Maybe Max Scorpio has strange tastes.
    She's a rebel, spreading anarchy, while grinning over her whole face*. The model though...there's no HACKTUNG, no russian vibe, no punk vibe, nothing but a pink submachine gun on her back...
    I mean, go read her up. There's no model in the book, but I clearly got pictures from reading her Fluff. The model is not it.

*Daedalus' Fall

7. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Huh. From her icon I'd expect somehing like hacking with Nintendo Power Glove

#307 Lucian, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Abrilete likes this.
  8. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

profiles for the new dire foes Jelena-EN.jpg Quinn-EN.jpg

csjarrat and Xeurian like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation