1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G-sync and biotechvore.

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by atomicfryingpan, Sep 1, 2019.

1. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Hey so in biotechvore confused deployment takes over for any skills that would deploy you outside of your deployment zone. My question is if take a peacemaker remote which has mechanized deployment and a G-synced auxbot, do both of them have to pass the phys-3 roll to deploy up the table or just the peacemaker remote?

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

The literal wording used for G: Synchronized in the rulebook is that a trooper with that ability and its controller are deployed "at the same time and as if they were a single trooper."

This implies to me there'd be only one roll made, but it doesn't state explicitly.

toadchild likes this.
  3. WarHound

WarHound Well-Known Member

I would expect that since you're only deploying one unit, you'd make only one roll.

chromedog and atomicfryingpan like this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure we've always played that as one roll for the controller, no roll for any attached bots.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation