1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

G-sync and biotechvore.

Discussion in 'Rules' started by atomicfryingpan, Sep 1, 2019.

1. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Hey so in biotechvore confused deployment takes over for any skills that would deploy you outside of your deployment zone. My question is if take a peacemaker remote which has mechanized deployment and a G-synced auxbot, do both of them have to pass the phys-3 roll to deploy up the table or just the peacemaker remote?

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

The literal wording used for G: Synchronized in the rulebook is that a trooper with that ability and its controller are deployed "at the same time and as if they were a single trooper."

This implies to me there'd be only one roll made, but it doesn't state explicitly.

toadchild likes this.
  3. WarHound

WarHound Well-Known Member

I would expect that since you're only deploying one unit, you'd make only one roll.

chromedog and atomicfryingpan like this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure we've always played that as one roll for the controller, no roll for any attached bots.