1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachman Flux capacitor and state effect

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Ghost_from_warp, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Ghost_from_warp

Ghost_from_warp Classified

So, question quite simple.

Bachman have :S: or :H: or :I: or :G: state on him. But since he is not affected by this states, does he counted as Immobilized, Dazzled, Stunned or Taunted for Certain actions and tactics.

Is there any difference between Have state token imposed and being affect by state, for such tactics and actions?

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Having a State Token and being affected by a State are two different things.

If Bachmann have a :H: State token by Prysm he doesn't suffer the effect but he also doesn't count as :H: for Pulsing Light.

If Bachmann have a :G: State token he doesn't suffer the effect and he doesn't count for Valkyrie Benediction of Freyja so Valkyrie can not add a :-: if an enemy Bachmann is adjacent whit an :G: token on him.

The only card that I can think of that only require a State Token and not being affected is ¡Es hora de armar el bonche! from Massacre

AdmiralJCJF and -V- like this.
  3. Ghost_from_warp

Ghost_from_warp Classified

there are also some mendoza tactics which refers to tokens, but i get it. So it works as i think in first place.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation