1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scenario Breakdown - Frenzied Dance

Discussion in 'News' started by AdmiralJCJF, Jul 25, 2019.

1. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

[​IMG]

Join us as we continue the "Scenario Breakdown" series by looking at the action packed movement extravaganza of "Frenzied Dance".

Tips, tricks, and strategic approaches all discussed along with suggestions for effective Aristos and skill sets to watch for.

It's early days for the series, so I'm very keen to get your feedback on what's working, and what I could do better for this kind of content.

Anything I've missed, or if you think something could be being done better, let me know!

[​IMG]

CAnon likes this.
  2. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Whilst it's disheartening that it's still (IIRC) in the most recent pdf, given that the issue has been previously pointed out and acknowledged, I was under the impression the lack of an "at the end of character activation" clause on scoring was an unintended omission purely in the English translation.

Given that they have previously said the Spanish version is the correct one, I'd like some confirmation from @-V- or likewise that mid-activation conquests is now the intention.

3. AdmiralJCJF

If the Spanish version has an "at the end of character activation" restriction on Conquering the Ziggurats then that would explain how we ended up playing it wrong in the video despite having the Scenario open in front of us.

My opponent @Numazokola is a Spanish speaker and likely was working from that as his base.

Perhaps this is a good opportunity for @-V- to confirm that it's not the intended way to play the Scenario?

4. AdmiralJCJF

Ok, I'm going to have to do a substantial re-write.

@-V- has said It should read:
    "A Character has conquered a Ziggurat at the end of their Activation if they are the only Character on the three Scoring Spaces of the Ziggurat"

In this thread.

Which I think is a little unfortunate (as it strips some of the unique flavour away from the Scenario) but it's a clear and specific ruling.

5. AdmiralJCJF

Now updated, enjoy!

CAnon likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation