1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English ITS X document still contains significant typo

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Hecaton, May 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

In the mission The Grid, there is still a typo (left over from the previous incarnation of the mission from TAGline) that is very confusing for players trying to understand the mission.

The paragraph reads:

Only those Antennas whose base is entirely placed in the enemy half of the game table will be considered valid towards accomplishing the Objective of Destroying more Antennas placed in the enemy half of the game

From my understanding this is a carryover from a previous version of the mission, but it's easily misinterpreted to mean that only the antennas placed in the enemy half of the game table count for the mission.

Also, the Frostbyte mission is still listed with the "limited insertion" extra, which confuses new players when they bring a single combat group list to a tournament for that mission and their opponent doesn't.

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Can confirm that one recently confused some new players in my group.

Hecaton likes this.
  3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

@HellLois just to confirm on this, could you get back to us?

4. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

Since I'll have to face The Grid on a Tournament soonish I'm as well quite interested if this rule is intended as it's currently written, @HellLois

Hecaton likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation