1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachmann, Silenced Inmunized, and Poison

Discussion in 'Rules' started by treiral, Mar 20, 2019.

?

What happens if a Silenced Bachmann with Poison and Burning tokens gets to the Status phase?

Poll closed Mar 27, 2019.
  1. He dies in a explosion of poison and fire.

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. He survives because Silenced is flipped.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Underdog decides

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Player decides

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Back on the spanish board we have this unanswered question about what happens if a Silenced Bachmann with :D:Poison and :A:Burning tokens gets to the State step.
    The discussion over there have been very interesting, so I wanted to let you in on the fun.

What's your take on it?

2. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

It seems wrong but I think the most relevant rule is that "The player holding the Underdog token gets to decide the order of resolution of any simultaneous Effects".

The reason I have a problem with this is simply that I think characters should have consistent outcomes for states. For a consistent resolution of states there needs to be some sort of hierarchy implemented for resolving states.

der_narr, treiral and volgo like this.
  3. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

That is interesting. Never thought about it. But yes, so far the Underdog decides in my opinion. But otherwise all effects are active and have to be applied, so I would assume he dies anyway.

So I guess we need @-V- here.

#3 HarlequinOfDeath, Mar 20, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  4. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

He dies. He's Immunized doesn't apply until AFTER the state has been flipped.

5. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

And you don't roll the dice for fire or apply the wounds for poison until AFTER the stated has been flipped and removed, so what goes first?

6. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

Strange... That's what I said back in the spanish topic, and never got a good response...

Anyway, AFAIK, Underdog is who decides the order of resolution when two or more things occurs simultaneously, and until a FAQ arrives, that's the point.

:3

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation