1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting Party Questions

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Valmiir, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Valmiir

Valmiir Member

I have two questions regarding Hunting Party:

1. The mission states that Stun Special Ammunition causes the IMM-1 State instead of the Stunned State, but it doesn't list a duration (like Hacking Programs do). Does this mean a model who enters the IMM-1 State will be in it indefinitely (assuming they don't Reset or get Engineered)?
    2. Under "Reinforced Tactical Link" the rules seems to indicate that if your Lt is Immobolized during the Tactical Phase of your turn, then you pick a new Lt. Is this correct? It's giving me pause since this wouldn't normally trigger LoL and require you to pick a new Lt.

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Yes, yes. Hunting Party is deliberately weird.

paraelix, meikyoushisui and Valmiir like this.
  3. Valmiir

Valmiir Member

Another question: if I KO an LT (but not kill him) and then put them in an Isolated or Immobolized State before the Tactical Phase of my opponent's next turn, do they count as being hunted down?

If not, then what if I put them in such a State first, and then KO them?

4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

#4 inane.imp, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Valmiir likes this.
  5. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

IMM-1 can be removed with a Reset (you can declare as a short order or ARO), so no need to state it. IMM-2 can only be removed by an external engineer.

Reinforced Tactical Link works like in Decapitation: there is no LoL but you need to have Lts defined for the scoring system to work. They add that, if your Lt is already IMM/Isolated, it "counts as" KO, since those are the scoring conditions in this mission.

Yes, you can KO an enemly Lt then fire a pistol to place him in IMM-1 state (or a glue gun), since the states don't require the target to be able to ARO, like Coup de Grace or shooting at an unconscious TAG/Remote to ensure it won't be repaired.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation