1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Army log subforum

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Plex, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Plex

Plex Taagma without a scheme

Would it be possible to get an army log subforum?

A place to keep track of my experiences building, painting and playing a new faction. As it stands now it would seem a little scattered about the battle reports, painting and faction discussion subforums.

Plus, I think it would be great to be able to find other player's army logs easily, or encourage them to start them.

2. Wolf

Wolf https://youtube.com/@StudioWatchwolf

Do you mean that each member could have their own thread in which they could keep a journal of whatever they're doing with their armies. Maybe trying a new unit or a different load-out, describing the army list and commenting on how it played out; or a painting or modelling project that'd be documented as it progressed?

This sounds a really cool idea, because having them all in one place would make for a really interesting section of the forums that doesn't exist at present.

#2 Wolf, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  3. Plex

Plex Taagma without a scheme

Yes, exactly that.

I know I could start my own army log in the appropriate faction subforum, but it'd be great to have a dedicated place to find that kind of content.

4. Wolf

Wolf https://youtube.com/@StudioWatchwolf

I think it's a great idea, because anyone who wanted to take part would effectively end up with their own thread and there'd be a chronological development with pics of models and army lists and general musings - could be really interesting.

Plex likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation