1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Highly Classified Question

Discussion in 'ITS' started by HardDisk, Dec 9, 2018.

1. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

Hello guys! I havea question about Highly Classified and the Main Classifieds.

So, i believe that the 2 players can't make the same main classified 2x right? Then the first who made it keeps the points right?

But there's 3 new Classifieds that only are completed when the game ends (Predator/Capture/Rescue), if both players can complete it, who get's the points?

2. Krofna

Krofna Well-Known Member

You believe wrong. Both players can score any of the main classifieds, doesn't matter who did it first. And you tally them up with your seconday one for final scoring.

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

No, they can't DRAW the same classified: if both of you run, for example, Predator, the second one discards his copy and draws again.

4. HardDisk

So, can a game of HC end 8x8?

If both players can score the classifieds, why there's this rule?

"CLASSIFIED OBJECTIVES

In the Infinity Official Scenarios, the Classified Objectives are additional
    objectives a player can accomplish to get more Objective Points.
    Usually, each Classified Objective provides 1 Objective Point, but this
    amount can vary due to the special conditions of the scenario.
    Each Classified Objective provides its Objective Points one time in
    each scenario. Even if the REQUIREMENTS of the Classified Objective
    are achieved again, it will not provide additional Objective Points."

#4 HardDisk, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  5. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

suppose you had the repair a model classified. your TR gets knock out, you repair him scoring the point. The TR gets knocked out again, you repair him again, scoring the points. Etc... limitless points. Unless there is a sentence like that one I quoted. With it the classified you score will only give you the point once in each game you play.

6. HardDisk

I know it, i'm not talking about the same player scoring twice, i'm talking about two different players doing the same classified and this rule.

7. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

That's for the same player, so he can't get the points twice for the same Classified.

8. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

but this rule is only about the same player. they "are additional objectives a player can accomplish".
    The additional Obj Point that are not given, are not given to that player. The other player can still score it independently if he also achieves it.

Take Secure HVT for example, it is worded so that only 1 player can do it and is the only exception/example of a classified objective that is contested between two players.

9. HardDisk

ok, i stand corrected, thank you

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation