1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why so serious? Or can someone summarize the negativity

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by BarbeChenue, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

It's a little heavily armored visually, but it works OK as a Spitfire Kempeitai. I mean, Yuriko also has those shoulder pads and is only ARM1.

[ edit ] And while the Raiden doesn't have the Kempeitai hoodie, it does have a mask, so the trooper's identity is still concealed. [ /edit ]

Though for what it's worth, I had converted a Kempeitai into the Spitfire Raiden (swapped arms with an Aragoto) way back in the day, before we saw even the dossier for the Raiden. I just painted the hoodie in camo for that model. So once I repaint that little pain in my ass, I will actually have a real Kempeitai Spitfire. Not that I see a reason to use one.

#381 Section9, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

I wouldn't see anything wrong with having that guy be a hospitaller proxy. I think historically knights had to procure their own armor so that particular knight could have a set that looked like that. I think the main thing is do you like the look of the model. I like starco alot. I love that I can run knauf and Emily and uhahu from outrage. I dont particularly care for the way nomads look so I use pano units in place of them for starco ane I also make sure to use the rest of the outrage guys as well.

#382 atomicfryingpan, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Yes, sure, but it wouldn't make any bit more or less good Hospitaller than an Asawira or Morat Vanguard would. It would still be a proxy because it's a model that's fully been discontinued with no natural translation (unlike the Domaru HRL)

Hecaton and DFW Ike like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation