1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drawing Cards & Scoring

Discussion in 'Rules' started by sololobo, Nov 25, 2018.

1. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

Where are these rules found?

I've read the Reference Gide from top to bottom...maybe I missed it? :S

I've heard I can draw per every VP I am awarded and every time an enemy model is sent the infirmary the opponent gets to draw a card. This is how we currently play.

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

3. sololobo

You are on a roll my friend! :D

So, just for clarity sake...

If my model goes to the infirmary I draw a card?

I ask this, because Taowu states "your opponent cannot draw a tactic when you go to the infirmary." The way its written makes it seem when Taowu goes to the infirmary my opponent cannot draw a card.

4. ijw

No.
    Taowu's ability is referring to the Tactic that your opponent would normally be drawing, which they don't get to draw if it's Taowu.

sololobo likes this.
  5. sololobo

Ohhh okay that changes up a lot of things for my play group. Lord we did so many things wrong. haha

For the scorning portion i.e. victory points I'm looking in the Ref Guide, and I don't see where it tells you how many you get per how many models are in the zone. Do you have that link. I entered "victory points" in the wiki and read a few articles, but I couldn't find it. :[

6. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

There are currently eight different scenarios. Four in the original CoreSet and four more on the website. Every scenario has different conditions for scoring Victory points. Please pay close attention to them.

Flipswitch, sololobo and ijw like this.
  7. sololobo

Ahhh...gotcha!

8. sololobo

Hey guys I’m going over all the questions I asked and were stuck on a draw question again. Let for clarity sake let me create a simple scenario.

Player A moves Wild Bill up and conducts an attack on Gata, who is controlled by Player B. Wild Bill kills Gata. Player A draws a card and gains a frag token. Player B gets nothing and has a -2 energy state issued to Gata when she returns to the game next round.

9. ijw

What's the question?

10. sololobo

Ah! My bad. I got so wrapped up in writing up the scnario and talking to my bro I left that out. lol But, we resolved it. We hit up one of the videos for conformation.

The question was does the player who kills a model draw a card and get a frag token and the answer is yes.

ijw and treiral like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation