1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cracking a Su Jian Action Unit

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Nicklz, Dec 30, 2017.

1. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

Greatest infinity player of all time: Zapp Brannigan

2. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

In capture and protect there is no way to win without putting that thing down :
    It can start in deployment pick up objective and get back to deployment in 7-9 orders and it can fire/dodge all the way. Plus: It can be the data tracker.
    You will be 6 points down after turn 1 and there seems to be not much you can do about it reactively ...
    I do understand aro is usually nothing to depend on, but here we are on the backfoot and need those lucky shots .

#22 Nicklz, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  3. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

Ideas:

• Zeroes with E/maulers near the beacon
    • Assault or hacking device plus hackers with repeater coverage of the beacon
    • Crazy Koala spam near the beacon(likely comes with repeater coverage for the lovely dodge or reset dilemma

ChoTimberwolf and loricus like this.
  4. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

Yeah, Lunokhod and Wildcat ahd is on my shopping list . The rest as soon as I'm willing to give up Corregidor for vanilla or Tunguska !

5. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

There's always a Missile Launcher to the face.

A Su-Jian who is taking fire from a linked Alguacile will not be happy.

6. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

As a player of both Corregidor, and Imperial Service, I've only recently been able to deploy the Su-Jian, and I have to agree with a few of the posters here. Fight dirty, Imperial Service has a few nasty tricks up its sleeves, especially if you see Wu Ming on the field. Just fight dirty, Bandits and McMurder are your friend here.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation