1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEBATE RULE subsection? [ES][EN]

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Mc_Clane, Dec 15, 2017.

1. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

Would it make sense to have a rules question/discussion forum exclusive to Warcors?

It might cut down on the noise and toxicity in those discussions. I hate for people to be excluded, but some of those threads get unreasonable fast.

2. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

well, due to the forum current scheme It should be inside Rules subforum of each game/language. Or It can be done at the same level adding (for example) Q&A in one, and Debate to the other.

Regarding the second matter... I'll complile each sugestion made and then I'll do a poll

3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Well that would mean that us plebs wouldn't see the reasoning behind the rulings, and folks would just start threads in the main rules section for public discussions.

The toxicity issue is easy to solve by removing toxic posts and if necessary the individuals behind them.

Mc_Clane likes this.
  4. Mc_Clane

Warcor

Yeah, that's the main idea.
    This section is not a exlusive club to decide the route for new rules. That's CB Infinity designers work (maybe a litte infuenced by testers)
    This section is a way to sanitize the rules section and any other section that sufers this kind of topics. We've experienced through the last 2 forum versions that this topics are unavoidable. So they need a proper section.

Abrilete likes this.
  5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think that's enough.

Translation issues and "how does this rule work" goes in Rules Q&A, but "Why does the rule work this way," "This rule sucks and needs to be changed," and "Wouldn't it be cool if there was a rule to do [this]" goes in Rules Discussion. Should probably give those examples in the subheadings for the forum names, even.

Will probably need to be ruthlessly enforced, though.

Abrilete likes this.
  6. Mc_Clane

Warcor

7. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

never mind. I think I misinterpreted.

8. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

The problem is that some rulings are not published as part of a FAQ until some time has passed, staying "hidden". And the wiki only adds the stuff published in FAQs already.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation