1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAA 400pts list - getting back into Infinity and so much has changed!

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by vegeta365, Feb 24, 2024.

1. vegeta365

vegeta365 New Member

Hi all,

I hope your well?

After a long break from infinity (played lots of N2, a bit of N3 where I ran an ITS event trying to grow infinity amongst the gaming group, but have had a long break from this brilliant game), I am able to dive back in to Infinity and started looking at my model collection, what factions to start playing again with and what models I need to purchase first.

although they are no longer supported, I think I will play my first games with SAA and whilst I won’t dive in for first games at 400pts, to help me decide what purchases I may need to make, and get a sense of what I am working up too I started looking at lists.

Having played a lot of other miniature games since I was last able to play infinity, you forget how detailed/complex this game is fa other games (which I am excited for the challenge) and list building is a real challenge.

So I am hoping for some guidance on the below list. Apologies, I can’t get it to upload by putting the tag in the tag box, so not sure what I am doing wrong (any advice would be much appreciated).

How does it look, where is it week for the faction, what could I do to improve it? Baring in mind I have not made a list in years so please be gentle but guidance would be much appreciated, as I would love to get back into the game and hopefully grow it again in our community.

Attached Files:

2. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Well, I think your list could work pretty decent. What missions are you trying to play, only "to kill"?? Why 400 points? Maybe is too much to "start" playing again. The only problem you could have if you face heavy hacking faction.

3. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

To post a list, just use the Army Icon in the ARMY APP. It copies the code to the clipboard and you can just post on the forum. For Forum readability it is best to use the desktop ARMY and hit the "Speech Bubble" to copy the list in forum format.

IMO, the easiest way for us to help you, would probably be for you to just list what models you currently have. We can help you craft lists from what you have available and recommend what purchases you will need to fill gaps.

I would also recommend starting small and building up. What does you meta look like? What are the armies you most likely be facing? That would also affect what we would recommend.

Urobros likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation