1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zlavin

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Hero of Sparetime, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Hero of Sparetime

Hello Guys :slightly_smiling_face:

Could somebody tell me how MOD Zlavin exactly works? It sound cool! I mean how decides/choose the your models are blocked?

Hope you can explain it to me step by step....

2. Chandly

Chandly Corregidor, de toda la vida...

Sorry for my English

At the start each player (player A and player B) has the 8 aristos of his team.

Player A chooses an aristo for his team, let's say Ball-8. Now Player B can't choose Ball-8 as a member of his team.

Player B chooses an aristo for his team. Choose Gata. Now player A can't choose Gata as a member of his team.

#2 Chandly, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Hero of Sparetime and HellLois like this.
  3. Hero of Sparetime

Thank you :-) No problem with you english, my english is bad, too ;-)

Now I understand how this works! But how is Player A and B choosen? I mean who goes first to choose a model?

4. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

Randomly. Coin toss, or more often in this game, black die toss, which is also a 50/50

5. Chandly

For example you can throw a black dice, with a :1: player A starts, otherwise player B.

6. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

Hi!!
    Of course I tell you and of course sounds cool. I thinks is very funny to play with it.

Well, in the MOD Zlavin the Starting Lineup consists of eight Characters, as normal.

So imagine that your Starting Lineup is Hexx3r, Miyamoto, Massacre, Will Bill, 8-Ball, Parvati, Gata and Maximus
    And my Starting Lineup is: Hexx3r, Miyamoto, Will Bill, Hannibal, Laxmeee, Kozmo, Murtair and Dart.

Zlavin say:

At the beginning of each Tournament Round, while building their Teams, Characters a player has chosen are blocked so that they’re not available for their opponents to choose.

So:

You are the initial Player, and you choose one character of your starting Lineup. You select Hexx3r.

Now I have to choose two character from my starting lineup, but I cant choose Hexx3r, because you have chosen it. So, I choose Miyamoto and Will Bill.

Now is your turn to choose two characters, now you cant choose Will Bill or Miyamoto because I have already chosen it. You take 8-Ball and Parvati.

After that, I choose my last two, and I select Dart an Murtair, because they are "free". My team for the round has been created: Miyamoto, Will Bill, Dart and Murtair.

Is your turn to finish your selection. remember that you cant choose Miyamoto or Will Bill, because they are in my team, so you take Gata. And you complete you team: Hexx3r, 8-Ball, Parvati and Gata.

I hope with this, the MOD Zlavin is clear for you now.

7. Hero of Sparetime

Hi!

Thanks!

But to be honest I'm more confused right now.... because what you write sounds like "Final Boss" MOD and not Zlavin MOD.... @HellLois would you be so kind to clarify it for me? I mean choose the second player really two models?

#7 Hero of Sparetime, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  8. Chandly

the "AGL Rules" indicate the way teams are formed. On page 7 you can find the following:

upload_2018-11-13_11-11-53.png

With the mod Zlavin when a player chooses a character his opponent can not choose him for his team, being irrelevant how many pick

9. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

Crap! so I have been ninjed and I confuse you :(

the summary is this.

I specify all the selection process

Hero of Sparetime likes this.
  10. Hero of Sparetime

Thank you so much guys! Now everything is clear to me :-D

HellLois likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation