1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zhanshi from White Banner

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Cheshirrre, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Cheshirrre

Cheshirrre New Member

Hello! I have a little question about our line infantry. Now we have a zhanshi from Kaldstorm in beautiful winter clothes, but swc box are common guys which are not prepared for cold winds of Svalarheima. Can we hope for winter version of zhanshi swc box?

2. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

No idea, I'm not sure a full SWC box will be in my firing line over other goodies, but if they come in winter clothing I reconsider :)

3. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Probably not. There are more pressing SKUs that need representation, and Zhanshi SWC profiles are the least viable/important profiles among the Zhanshi and the armies they represent, anyway.

the huanglong likes this.
  4. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

I never fielded any of them except for the hacker. So I rather sculpt some winter jacket then buy another box.

the huanglong likes this.
  5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Agreed. An SWC box for Winter Zhanshi isn't interesting.

Funnily enough, though, I'd buy a Hacker Zhanshi box as soon as pre-order for it was available. Just 4 Zhanshi Hackers; two in jackets, two in normal gear.

zapp likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation