1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yuriko Oda, YaoZao and Fireteams

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Kumatake81, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Kumatake81

Kumatake81 Well-Known Member

This might belong in the rules forum, but
    I have a few questions about Yuriko and her helperbot and firemteams.

1) it is stated, that Yuriko counts as Keisotsu for fireteam composition. I assume she cannot have a helperbot with her (because of the G:Servant rules)

2) If Yuriko is assined a helperbot and she joins a fireteam later on, the helperbot enters the Disconnected state. What happens if Yuriko leaves the fireteam later this or next turn? Is the helperbot active and useable by Yuriko again?

Thanks for your help

2. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

i may be wrong but from what i perceived from the rules is a G: Servant user cant join a fireteam while the remote is alive

3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

1. Short answer: Yes, that's correct.
    If you assign the Yaozao to Yuriko during deployment, Yuriko can not join any Fireteam, correct. Remember that a Yaozao has to be deployed and has to be assigned to an owner that is in the same Combat Group as the Yaozao, but you don't need to decide who during list construction.

2. Short answer: No.
    Yuriko can not join a Fireteam while the Yaozao's Ghost: Servant rule is active, the Yaozao has to be Disconnected, Possessed, Unconscious or Dead first. Having the Yaozao enter Disconnected will deactivate the Ghost: Servant rule, same as Possessed, Unconscious and Dead, however actually getting the little thing to enter Disconnected is hard since that requires Yuriko to be Possessed, Unconscious, Dead or Isolated, which are all states that prevents her from joining Fireteams.
    (There may be additional states that I missed)

meikyoushisui and Kumatake81 like this.
  4. Kumatake81

Kumatake81 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your extensive answer.
    I didn't know about the second point...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation