1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu Jing Entertainment District

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Dragonclaw, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Well-Known Member

After the Game Mat arrived I was finally able to bring my first Infinty table together. Some pieces are still work in Progress, like missing Windows (I'd forgotten to bring glue along that day) and some pieces need to be painted at all (like the new walls from MAS and a temple from Customeeple). I'm planning to add more scatter terrain like dumpsters, too. But altogether, I'm very contented yet.

20180921_184453.jpg 20180921_184627.jpg 20180921_185422.jpg 20180921_185445.jpg 20180921_185558.jpg 20180921_185621.jpg

Oni, ObviousGray, Oyentido and 7 others like this.
  2. Abydog

Abydog Well-Known Member

Very nice table, but should it not better be called JSA Entertainment District with all the Japanese writing and reference?

jherazob likes this.
  3. Dragonclaw

Well, good question.
    Initially we planned the table for Yu Jing just befor the uprising. We didn't mind to change the name since.
    It's a wound that is still sore. :sob:

Oyentido likes this.
  4. Dragonclaw

The newest addition to my table are some vending machines. They will add some much needed scatter Terrain to the Collection. Sadly they are a little bit narrower than a base. Thereby a troper won't get full cover behind them in many cases. But at last they look pretty nice, I think.
    20181012_095114.jpg

Unfortunately one of the bended pieces broke during assambly (that one on the right side in the rear). I masked this little flaw later with some extra paint.
    20181012_112433.jpg

I sprayed the parts with two different shades of blue or orange each. After I was done, another tiny splinter fell off from the damaged part. :face_with_rolling_eyes:
    20181016_174401.jpg
    And here is the result with some extra finish for the details.
    20181018_084839.jpg 20181018_084914.jpg 20181018_084925.jpg

timberfox, Usashi, andre61 and 4 others like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like your theme, I'm waiting to go turbo on the kokkyo 3 stuff from mas, it doesn't look that impressive in the store but the table they made for Essen looks amazing and shows how modular it can be.

6. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

You could paint damage in the model that is breaking. Or cover the curve zone with paper and putty. It's something that always makes me doubt... change the models so they stop looking MDF (extra work, but sometimes a big improvement), or leave as is with all the slots visible and charred sides (in some cases they are designed to integrate that... like vents in this case)? That kit should be MDF and card, IMO.

As for cover, you can place multiple ones, forming groups, even in the middle of a street.
    [​IMG]
    Sometimes they are alone, or "integrated" in buildings, or with a small hut as protection, but others they form "walls". These ones seem to go from one building to a (firefighter?) post, maybe another building.
    Edit: pic/link and typos.

#6 Mob of Blondes, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Dragonclaw and jherazob like this.
  7. Dragonclaw

Currently I'm working on a set of the new walls. Maybe I will add some of the other stuff from MAS.
    @Mob of Blondes : Good suggestion. So far we haved used them as lone pieces adjacent to a building. Next time we will try to group them. Maybe in combination with the walls.

Camden Leisure Pirate likes this.
  8. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Mind If I ask about purchased stores? These things really look awesome.. :)

9. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

The first pic has the brand, TTCombat. Because of forum rules he can't link the store, but they're the very first result in a search. They're UK based though, i hope you have a local supplier or shipping to you guys will be harsh.

ObviousGray likes this.
  10. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

https://ttcombat.com is the store you are looking for, they also sell via Ebay. I have the magalev train from his store and it's high quality but a bit more hard to assamble than other companies

#10 krossaks, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    ObviousGray likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

TTCombat is correct. However, I've brought them from a german retailer. But I think that won't help you very much either.

12. Audun54

Audun54 Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation