1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yan Huo (FTO?)

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Cannon Fodder, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me what the FTO means for Yan Huo profiles?

I'm presuming the Haris fireteam with Zuyong only works with the 2 FTO profiles. Otherwise I think the Haris Fireteam is a little bonkers. 6B HMRC is a tad busted. It breaks the 5B limit CB has been following.

PS: I normally play Haqq & NA2 so not 100% up to speed with Yu Jing discussion threads.

2. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Fire team option

3. Kallas

Kallas Vincible

All Yan Huo profiles can do a Duo with all other Yan Huo profiles, or any of the Wildcard options (Shang Ji, Haidao, Son-Bae, or the Pangguling FTO [LSG]).

The Yan Huo FTOs can be a part of the Special Fireteam: Haris, along with one Zuyong (Fireteam: Haris profile: mandatory as far as I can tell), and either a second Yan Huo FTO, or one of the Wildcards.

4. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

Thanks.. that makes a lot of sense. It looked a little broken for min. The FTO profiles are good but not broken in Haris fireteams.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation