1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wu Ming have Combi now Ikari!

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Space Ranger, Aug 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Just found in the Infinity Army the Wu Ming with Duo, Combi Rifle, E/Mitter, and Mines is in the list. I'm pretty happy about this because I really like him in my ISS. the E/Mitter is great on ARO and the mines are always good. I can't remember but it looks like they also added a Chain Rifle Duo but they supposedly can't Duo.

upload_2018-8-10_12-57-41.png

2. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

Whoa, I never noticed these guys can haris for free

3. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Yeah, it's like... a really big fucking deal about Wu Ming in Ikari.
    SWC free Harises is pretty goddamn amazing when on a tight SWC budget.
    Especially since Wu Ming Harises can be pretty deadly without SWC weapons ( Burst 2 Chain Rifle + Burst 2 E/Mitter AND a Burst 2 LGL is pretty dope. ).

4. Maksimas

Just look at this-

[​IMG] Ikari Company
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]3
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG (Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG (Fireteam: Duo) Combi Rifle + E/Mitter, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG MULTI Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 39)

0 SWC | 96 Points

Open in Infinity Army

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  5. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Does make me have a few questions though... like, where are updated combi-rifle minis? Or the multi-rifle? Why is the HRL sold separately alone? Why do the OOP ones have a light rocket launcher which I presume has to be a heavy now? Why was a group that canonically has bad blood with Nomads lumped in with StarCo during Kurage? How long is a piece of string? Could CB someday repackage the HRL with a combi multi and alternate chain rifle as a second box?

And the answers of course are dunno, dunno, just is, just do, JSA hired both, three, probably not.

6. Maksimas

I doubt they'd give us the Chain one, since we already get that in the full Wu Ming box.

I assume they used to have LRL instead of HRLs back then. Resculpts bringing in profile changes doesn't seem all that new, like... look at the Old and New Al Fasids. Guys got goddamn swole.

7. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Can't answer about the string but I'd say it's about so long.

I only have the old minis and i'm going to use them for a long time. Especially for Ikari. Yu Almost have to think of these guys as "not" Wu Ming. They could have been a new troop but they went with all existing troops. It could be a Mobile Brigada, Wu Ming, and an Orc. Just guys that were able to somehow get the armor.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation