1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wu Ming Clipper Nerf?

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Remnar, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Remnar

Remnar Well-Known Member

I just noticed with the update the Clipper now has a 18 pt, normal missile FTS profile and the Wu Ming Haris now must select this one?

So, no more smart missile or 17 point dumb missile.

This is new, yes?

Grumble grumble, Druze dont have it, grumble.

2. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

Huh, that is a strange change, Id not noticed and the a regular clipper ML is still available for purchase, I think the clipper ML is fairly sub optimal in either case, should be spending that swc elsewhere imo.
    More interesting is the madness that is the karakuri buff, it was already a stable in my lists but its performance is going to be exceptional in future.

csjarrat likes this.
  3. Remnar

Remnar Well-Known Member

Yeah, I only noticed because I was idly playing with seeing if I couldn't make a Ikari list to leverage some guided missile fire, irrelevant now.

It just seems unnessary to further restrict fireteam options on one of the most restrictive sectorials, especially since everyone else seems to be getting wildcards and flexible teams and whatnot.

Agree on the Karakuri

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Well that irks me. I didn't like the Missile because it was too easy to get too close into a bad range. The range bands on the SML was much better. Also, always blast.

Remnar likes this.
  5. spears

spears Well-Known Member

To be fair the Wu Ming Harris always had to select the fts profile, the profile just didn't exist in Ikari.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation