1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WiseKensai's Ariadna BatReps

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by WiseKensai, Mar 7, 2018.

1. WiseKensai

WiseKensai Rogue Interventor
    Warcor

Well, it finally happened! Waay back in N2, I had wanted to start my Infinity career with Merovingia, but my buddy started Caledonia in my tiny initial Infinity meta of... 3 players.

Fast forward from Corregidor->Nomads->Bakunin->QK, and now I have a (literally) shiny new FRRM force built, thanks to the patience of my better half letting me sit at my hobby table all weekend.

The Power of Élan
    Mission: The Grid
    Forces: Force de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne versus Steel Phalanx (200)​

Please enjoy my first Ariadna batrep!

2. WiseKensai

Warcor

Had another chance to practice The Grid with the same 200 point list. I really like this list for the Grid, as well as the interesting positioning options that FRRM provides, straight out of deployment.

The D-Charge Has Been Planted
    Mission: The Grid
    Forces: Force de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne versus Japanese Sectorial Army (200)​

I'm a fan of this army! I've got a few more lists planned involving Loup Garou and Briscard links. We'll see how that goes next week. Hope you enjoy!

Danger Rose likes this.
  3. WiseKensai

Warcor

Trying three new things this game: Loup Garou, Mirage-5, and Rescue.

Who Needs Rescuing?
    Mission: Rescue
    Forces: Force de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne versus@natetehaggresar 's Nomads (300)​
    Definitely enjoying the French, and holy moly Margot is amazing!

volgo and natetehaggresar like this.
  4. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

Hope you enjoyed the game, if you are still wanting to get in some BTV practice before adepticon let me know!

5. WiseKensai

Warcor

Brand new table! I just finished putting together my Strompost Alpha (thanks to my better half for helping me glue all the things!). It looks great! I'm really excited to do more batreps on the table! Also this was a double treat for me -- in addition to breaking in a new table, I got to play a new opponent and Military Orders, which I haven't played in awhile.

Hugenots in Spaaaace!
    Mission: Transmission Matrix
    Forces: Force de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne versus Military Orders (300)​

Hope you enjoy this batrep as much as I did playing it!

Sven F. likes this.
  6. WiseKensai

Warcor

First tournament with the French! 8 players, 4 painted tables. Gotta get my French painted!!

Cinco de Murder Tournament Report
    Game 1 - Duroc the Kasbah
    Mission: Transmission Matrix
    Forces: Force de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne versus SimpleKnight's Combined Army (300)​
    Game 2 - Sun Tohaa-ing on the Beach
    Mission: Supremacy
    Forces: Force de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne versus @nehemiah 's Tohaa (300)​
    Game 3 - No-mad's Land
    Mission: Safe Area
    Forces: Force de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne versus @natetehaggresar 's Tohaa Nomads (300)​

Hope you enjoy! It was a grueling tournament with some heavy hitters in attendance, so a real blast to play in!

#6 WiseKensai, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    natetehaggresar and Sven F. like this.
  7. natetehaggresar

Lol, not playing tohaa.

WiseKensai and TheDiceAbide like this.
  8. WiseKensai

Warcor

It's been entirely too long since I've posted in this thread, and I thought it was time to try out vanilla Ariadna. Thanks to Jan for a great game and to @TheDiceAbide for lending me some models that I haven't had time to assemble yet. TAK versus Ariadna is a little silly. 17 camo tokens and a bunch of models shocked off the table, and my takeaway is that

Ojotniks are Awesome
    Forces: Ariadna versus Tartary Army Corps​

Hope you enjoy.

volgo and TheDiceAbide like this.
  9. WiseKensai

Warcor

Not a terribly representative game due to an early string of crits, but a very fun one against @natetehaggresar's Tunguska. Finally put together some more Ariadna stuff, letting me field a Strelok K9 unit and some other fun toys.

Ariadna is a Critical Hit!
    Forces: Ariadna versus Jurisdictional Command of Tunguska​

I'm liking the board coverage and the flexibilty of a TAK-heavy vanilla list. I think as I get away from the LI format, more non-TAK stuff will creep into my Ariadna list (SAS CRAP I'm lookin' at you) but right now it's all angry Russians all the time.

volgo and natetehaggresar like this.
  10. natetehaggresar

Fun or suffering, after the first four crits I almost asked for a re-rack. Honestly I'm glad I stuck to it, the most satisfying games are ones where you come from behind. You have to be behind to have a chance to come from behind, and that Kirza on vet kazak action was a chance!

WiseKensai likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation