1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will we get a Saladin resculpt for Haqq?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Ghost_X, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

With the new Defiance and O-12 sculpts of Saladin, do you think we are unlikely to see a new version of him for Haqq?

Thanks!

2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

I believe it would be in-line with CB's style to release a "Haqq sculpt" of Saladin (matching current style and scale of sculpts).

Mind that I find it completely pointless to do so myself (if it was up to me, it would be a single Saladin sculpt for Haqq, Definace and O-12, and that's if he was in O-12 at all!), but luckily I'm not the person running these things :P

Palomides likes this.
  3. Ghost_X

I sure hope so...I do not even care if they even use the posing from either the Defiance or O-12 sculpt and just overlay the Haqq appropriate armor/style. I assume they could do that fairly easily.

A more dynamic whirling dervish pose would be awesome, but I will take whatever we can get ;)

#3 Ghost_X, Aug 21, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  4. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Matter of taste I guess. My Saladin is my second-favourite mini in my collection. I love that sculpt.

KedzioR_vo likes this.
  5. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

One day.

But I'll probably just use my Outcast one. :)

Palomides likes this.
  6. redeemer

redeemer Well-Known Member

maybe if the faction doesn't get discontinued :P

7. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I totally agree with @QueensGambit. IMHO Saladin is one of the best minis in the whole range. He just emanates with pride, strength and wisdom. One of my favourites too - which shouldn't be hard to guess, looking at my avatar ;)

And Haqq's Saladin isn't a small guy when we're talking about scale - quite contrary, he's tall and looks good among the newer comrades. I attach two quick photos with some big friends - like Kasym - beside Saladin. My lieutenant is based on a slightly elevated position, but still he'd look good even without it.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

P.S. I'm not a fan of the new, O12 scultps of Saladin - I bought the whole Defiance but I'm not keeping that Sal. He's a traitor for me :P

Attached Files:

Danger Rose, JoKeR, Palomides and 2 others like this.
  8. Ghost_X

I also like the old sculpt...that does not mean that I cannot also enjoy a new sculpt in the Haqq style

Errhile likes this.
  9. Palomides

Palomides Well-Known Member

If you're looking for a Defiance Saladin buyer, let me know! [emoji14] This goes for any of the O12 as well.

As a Haqq / O12 player I'm fine with the new sculpts that don't fit in with the Haqqislam aeathetic. It helps him feel more like liaison, maybe? I like that Haqq is deeply skeptical about the recreations and this is one way of emphasizing that skepticism visually.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

10. Wylde83

Wylde83 The Cyberpunk Guy
    Warcor

Bostria say in one of the videos , that the old Saladin Armor should be a o12 armor, but its a old design and after the time they changed the design range, the good thing is, the Starmada Saladin got his Haqqislam Sword back, the Defiance one (love that resculp) got a aleph sword and that would i customice to a Haqqislam sword, i dont like this idea that he swinging a aleph sword, he is one of the most popular Haqqislam Charakter, so he need a haqq sword :) but it could be that they release a new Haqqislam only Saladin sculp

Danger Rose and Xeurian like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation