1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Nomads are wrong about Aleph

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Dragonstriker, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Cratesbane

Cratesbane Well-Known Member

Power corrupts, and absolute power is a lot of fun. But considering how many weapons the Concilium Conventions have stopped me from fielding (0) I find O-12 difficult to take seriously. Perhaps the Aveng- I mean, Optimates (sounds like a line of carnal recreation dolls) will change my mind.

2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Restrictions in the name of human rights usually only apply to factions that are policed by the enforcers, which the enforcers are typically not.

3. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

The O-12 are pretty legitimate as far as international organisations go. They do their best to stop the Sphere tearing itself apart and can legitimately point to various existential threats to justify their powers and intervention. I also get the impression they're relatively optimistic, ethical and hard working, I think gutier mentioned once that people working for the O-12 are overworked and underpaid, you do it out of genuine belief.

jherazob likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation