1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

White Company?

Discussion in 'General' started by yoink101, Jan 21, 2020.

1. yoink101

yoink101 Well-Known Member

it’s been mentioned a few times. The Fall of Daedalus book, it mentions that they have a base on Concilium and have ties to the Bureau Aegis and OSS. I doubt that John Hawkwood making appearances in PanO, Yu Jing, and ALEPH is indicative of the units in White Company, but maybe he picked up some friends along the way?

I’m hoping to see a couple of characters alongside some Brawlers and/or ABHs. Mostly, I’m really hoping White Company will feature a handful of OSS and O-12 units mixed together. It would be interesting to see some ALEPH featured in a sectorial without Post Humans but with some standard line infantry to make the basis of some new absurd mixed core team.

In any case, I’m stoked.

melkiach likes this.
  2. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 Well-Known Member

I just want an army with both CSUs and ABHs. I basically want a corporate merc army.

3. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Active Member

Not sure where he got the info, but a guy I was talking to was convinced that WC would be a Aleph/Ariadna mixed force.

4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

PanO / Aridana is missing. I'd expect to see Varangian Guard in that mix as they're technically Ariadnan, and it opens up smoke without going full Galwegian.

Hannibaliafun likes this.
  5. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Active Member

Since Hawkwood has ties to both Yu Jing and PanO, I don't think he'd have a sectorial featuring just one of them.
    Could mean that he has a PanO/Yu Jing force, with both sides veterans watching the other.
    But I did see someone on the fourms point out that several of the Merc groups match the theme of a previous starter box (without usually matching the units). That points me back to the Aleph/Ariadna theory.

Theorizing units, inane.imp's theory of seeing the Varangians in WC makes sense to me.
    I wonder then if you'd have VG & Brawlers(or CSU) as the core units, Vet Kazaks as the elite infantry, then Aleph bots and maybe Devas as the main Aleph parts.