1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which model are you using for for LGL Ghulam?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by onko, Aug 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. onko

onko New Member

Which model are you using for for LGL Ghulam?

Which of the Ghulam models? Are you using other proxy or have you modified a ghulam sculpt (deep down hoping for a picture :) )

2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Ask, and you shall receive:
    [​IMG]
    This is the 1ed. Ghulam sculpt (as the other two, the one ob the right is the 1ed Hacker).
    I removed the underbarrel shotgun, and replaced it with a 1:35 scaled M203 underbrrel GL from an accessory sprue of a Trumpeter-made gun set in 1:35 (either this one or a similar one).

Of the current edition, I'd say the knife-wielding Ghulam should be a good candidate (since he's not holding the rifle's foregrip).

3. BrianJ

BrianJ Well-Known Member

After considering a variety of conversion options I just ended up settling on using the good ol huzacutie LGL model for the time being since she can't even be in RTF.

Palomides likes this.
  4. Kraken1130

Kraken1130 Well-Known Member

I did an arm swap with the Hunzakut and Ghulam Sniper to get a Hunzakut sniper and Ghulam LGL.

theGricks likes this.
  5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I took an extra muyib LGL arm and swapped it with the knifing ghulams rifle arm.

6. Myomer

Myomer Tyrannosaur in an F-14
    Warcor

I clipped the flamethrower element off the old LFT naffatun from the starter box. Looks LGL enough for me...never mind the helmet.

oldGregg likes this.
  7. Lexington

Lexington Cartoonist at Large

Creating one out of, like, seven different parts from four different miniatures, because I am a glutton for self-inflicted punishment.

Barrogh and emperorsaistone like this.
  8. Maverick

Maverick Member

I just use one of the two Muyib with GL models I have. They can't be taken in RTF so there isn't any confusion.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation