1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which JSA model would be easiest to convert to kuang-shi?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by froste, Mar 19, 2018.

1. froste

froste Member

So with the uprising inbound, i feel i need to add some more flavor to my YJ. i need to sprinkle a couple of JSA kuangshi in the mix, as nothing is more fitting end to the traiterous scum them sending them into the fray only to explode and or chain rifle their own insurgents.

so my mission is to find the easiest JSA model to pop the kuangshi heads on and maybe surgically insert the chainrifles onto the arms.

or hell, if Haqqi got the fat yuan yuan, why cant we get a sculpt of the crazy cat lady HVT but a kuang shi variant... its only fair if you ask me

Zewrath likes this.
  2. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I'd go with Keisotsu, Tokusetsu and Raiden. All are fairly light troops. Keisotsu should be easy to obtain, and Raiden were said to be decimated during the Uprising; makes sense for them to end up as Kuang Shi.

Robock and froste like this.
  3. rac

rac Active Member

Haramaki!

Robock likes this.
  4. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Agreed...Keisotsu make sense, just throw a green stuff mask with some cables in the back on them and you're done...

5. BenMoss

BenMoss Well-Known Member

To be fair, my Kuang Shi were already painted in JSA colours anyway.

Of course now I have a second pack and some Wu Ming to finish off...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation