1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the Tunguska sticky thread

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Kiwi Steve, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Kiwi Steve

Kiwi Steve Well-Known Member

It has been a while since we got Tunguska. I know we have some other places with tactics for Nomads but has anybody got enough playing time to put a tunguska tactics thread on here? (other than "play vanilla instead")

I would start something myself but my local scene has been pretty quiet the last few months and I haven't got many games in.

2. Sicaris

Sicaris Active Member

As a newer player I'm quite interested in this. Is Tunguska not considered good? It seems like they missed out on a lot of the new hotness like Lt2, NCO and tactical sense.

3. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

I have a tactics article like 90% written, I may as well post it and finish it on the forums.

Edit, posted, it's still missing a discussion of my favorite man, Persues, more to come.

4. Kiwi Steve

Kiwi Steve Well-Known Member

Awesome. Thanks

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation