1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you buy? (OSS)

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Cannon Fodder, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I'm contemplating grabbing ANOTHER sectoral, but I want to limit myself to 20 models max. OSS has some nice options, but I don't know the best synergies. I like the Proxys and jumper:Z ability. is it possible to get 20 models and have a couple list options. I already have generic remotes and can proxy them and have ABH models from my ikari.

What would you guys suggest as my model purchase.

2. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Tbh if you want to limit your model count this much I'd choose a different sectorial. OSS has a long list of options, and you might find yourself missing on large part of the fun.

That being said, things I'd consider essential:

Coldfront starter
    Beyond Coldfront
    Dakini box
    Both Posthuman boxes
    Support pack
    Yadu box (not an essential, but they're a fun unit to play with)

3. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

I’d start with the list in the first post here:

https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/deltakilos-thoughts-on-os.27120/

I think it’s technically 19 models, and you’d have a few extras from unused boxes. If you have yourself a cap at 30, you could still have some pretty flexible lists that revolve around a Dakini core with either a host of remotes or a couple of skirmishers supporting them.

You could cut down on the number of models if you don’t mind double dipping with your remotes. I’ve stuck with ALEPH and PanO remotes for every army I play because I don’t want to paint any more of them.

Stiopa likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation