1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can ORCs join in SWF?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Jartza, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Jartza

Jartza Forum lurker

I recently went back to looking at WinterFor after couple of games running NCA.

Under ORC Troops it reads:
    Special Fireteam: Core. Up to 2 Orc Troops can be a part of a Fireteam: Core of this Sectorial Army.

So can ORCs join a Core of Nisses? There is a Special Fireteam mention under Fusiliers allowing up to 2 ORCs to join them, but there's no such Special Fireteam option under Nisses, only for a Machinist to join.

Coming from Varuna and NCA I assumed that SvalORCs work similar to those sectorials (up to two in Fusiliers Core).

I'm stuck using the mobile app because my phone refuses to open Army's web version to check if they are written the same way.

2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I am sorry it seems to be a typo in the army it is indeed only for fireteam core of fusiliers.

Jartza likes this.
  3. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Old FT chart from N3

4. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Do you know if it's supposed to be that varuna orcs can be in SWF and vice versa?

5. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I am waiting a clarification answer on this one.

atomicfryingpan likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation