1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the Kurage Crisis fellow Commanders!

Discussion in 'OOC' started by Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone!

It seems like this year's crazy online campaign has started (even though the Warconsole isn't live yet :-P) and since I know that a lot of old and new faces will be participating, why not quickly say hi to each other, and maybe let each other know what faction we'll be playing this year? I'm sure some people will have switched sides, and it's nice to know which face/name belongs to which faction right?

So I guess I'll start!

This year I have joined the Uprising against the obviously totally evil Yu Jing Nation (damn I still miss those guys...whyyyy CB? Whyyy???) and will play JSA!

Hope we'll all have fun together and can enjoy this campaign!

HellLois and theGricks like this.
  2. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Hello Yasashii Fuyu!

I will be running Haqqislam again this year. Last year I focused on Hassassins, I hope to focus more on QK this year! I had an absolute blast working with the Swords of the Prophet and HHC last year and look forward to working with these wonderful people again this year.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation