1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Resources Reshuffle

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by paraelix, Feb 11, 2019.

1. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

@ijw @HellLois @Koni

Wasn't sure of a better place to put this... But the Resources section of the Infinity website appears to have been reshuffled, and the only Profiles PDF available on the site is pre-3rd Offensive. Any chance the PDF can be updated or you can add links to the 3rd Off profile changes?

This just came up in a discussion on the WGC Infinity FB page and I noticed the discrepancy.

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Did they actually release a PDF with the 3rd Offensive updates? The one I have saved on my computer is the same version currently on the site.

3. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

I had thought there was. Question was raised about whether there was a translation issue around Joan link being 4 Hospitallers or Up to 4. Poster went to check Profiles PDF and got the old AVA/Link chart, which further confused him.

Discussion of the topic was then highjacked by some troll who was insistent that the Profile PDF overrode Army and Wiki because of some reference in the ITS document. I just figured it was in everyone's best interest to have the most up-to-date doc available online where users are directed to in the even of rules issues.

toadchild likes this.
  4. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Yes, PDF will be updated very soon (days/weeks), but I cannot give you an exact date yet.

paraelix likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation