1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warsaw: I'd like to join in and play! :)

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Varsovian, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Varsovian

Varsovian Well-Known Member

Hello!

For the last few months, I've been assembling minis like crazy... The result is, among other things, a force of 25 Haqqislam troops (26, if you count the female Druze Hacker). They might not be painted (well, most of them), but otherwise they are ready for play.

So, let us play! :)

I'm in Warsaw. I'm going to be off work between 7th and 15th of April, so I'd love to finally put my minis into action and actually learn how to play the game during this very period. Later, too, of course - but this is period when I should be fully available. So, anyone willing to meet with newbie and teach him the ropes?

@Alkasyn, @Pierzasty: you guys are in Warsaw, could you help, maybe..?

2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

I won't be available for 2-3 weeks, but @konuhageruke used to do newbie intro days on Wilcza, hit him up maybe?

#2 Pierzasty, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  3. Varsovian

I'll try! I definitely hope to come to an Infinity-dedicated day on Wilcza, as well as to the Saturday games in IL (if they are still taking place)?

4. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

There is also a group on facebook called "infinity w warszawie" It will be easier to find players there since not everybody is on this forum ;)

5. Varsovian

Thanks! I joined the group :)

6. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

I saw you already made yourself at home on Facebook - great.

I'm unavailable between the dates you mentioned, but I usually try to make it on Thursdays to Wargamer and there's a fair amount of Infinity going on in April in the area (casual tournament in Lodz on the 15th and newbie organized play during Warsaw Comic Con on the 21st).

You already have some games lined up from what I've seen so let's talk more after you're done with those :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation