1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcor: 360 Visor vs. Sixth Sense.

Discussion in 'White Company' started by Pettynyt Pelaaja, Feb 11, 2022.

1. When you include one of these troops in your army lists, which one of the two options do you usually use more and why?

2. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Only 360 makes sense :wink: WC has two uses ARO and emergency order via CT, 6th sense doesn´t help either.

Willen and Lawson like this.
  3. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

4. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

Only 360 visor. you don't care about correctly placing the miniature, and also as said earlier, good for defending the deployment zone or flanks. Don't forget that if you barely can hit the enemy (bad range, mimetism-6), or it has total immunity, or camo marker is trying to flank, you can always declare Look Out! as an ARO in order to try turn some of your units that might be facing different direction

Golem2God likes this.
  5. Thanks for the answers.

And I launch a new one.
    Do you also use the option with the 360 Visor in other armies or does it depend on each army (just out of curiosity)?

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  6. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

The 360 warcor is universally better. There's no joining fireteams or anything else that might make the sixth sense better for a certain army.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  7. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

I’m of a similar school of thought to many of the posters above, 360 visor all the way. It’s been far, far more useful than the other profile to me.

8. theresponsibleone

theresponsibleone Active Member

This is really weird as I’ve been taking the 6th Sense version for a while now.
    You’re far enough back that it’s rare you need to see behind you.
    You get to shoot back without -6 if someone tries to Smoke / MSV you.
    If someone shoots you in the back you still get to shoot back.

Golem2God likes this.
  9. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

If somebody wants to use orders to set up smoke+MSV on my warcor, I am ok with that. The issue for the 360 visor for me is more about being able to react out of ZoC with a Flashpulse to AD, no matter the angle. That is a normal roll much easier and likely to success than a FtF Flash Pulse vs being shot.

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation