1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIRD x HASSASSIN, Looting & Sabotage league game - ideas

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by mauriciorjbr, Mar 27, 2019.

1. mauriciorjbr

mauriciorjbr Well-Known Member
    Warcor

hello all

On thursday I play a league game vs. Hassassin, the mission being Looting & Sabotage. This is going to be an uphill battle, as 2 Fidays will probably destroy the AC2 very easily.

I've come up with two lists: I'll post them below and the strategies I'll probably use. Comments and criticism is welcome!

List 1
    Group 1
    Patsy + Kamau HMG + Machinist
    2x Zulu Cobra Sensor
    Croc man minelayer
    2x Fugazi
    Mulebot
    Helot smg lrl

Group 2
    Fusilier hacker + F. paramedic + F. LGL + F.Lt + Kamau MSR
    Helot smg lrl

The idea is to have the helots + core + croc guarding the AC2. I wont be able to stop the fidays from destroying the antenna, but want to at least kill them and any mutts and Daylami that will be rushing forward. Patsy will advance on one flank with the ZCs helping out, probably advancing my croc after the fidays have been dealt with. The problem is that I'll only have the machinist and patsy to use d-charges to blow up the antenna.

List 2
    Group1
    Patsy haris
    Kamau MSR Core
    ZC Sensor
    Montesa

Group 2
    Croc minelayer
    2x Fugazi
    2x Helot smg lrl

The idea here is to use grp 2 + core to defend my DZ, attack the opposite flank with patsy, and round 2 rush the Montesa up as well. This will have 3 sources of attack on the AC2, but even though the montesa has an anti-materiel attack, her attack will be hard to strike home. Since all sources of attack are on the same group, I might be order-starved on the end of the round, however.

How do you guys see this mission playing out for Varuna vs. this adversary? Anything I might have overlooked?

Thanks!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation